Under the Cuff - ParaTac Strap THIN BLUE LINE
Our brand new ParaTac straps offer a more tactical-style choice to the UTC lineup.
Following rigorous consultation with serving officers within the Metropolitan Police's Specialist Firearms Command (MO19), we put together a strap which serves the specific use-case of those in tactical roles, but which would also suit the average consumer seeking a genuine article to enhance the look of their timepiece.
The feedback that the survey provided was as follows.
- Keep the watch case as close to the surface as possible, so as reduce bulk on the wrist. (No double pass Natos)
- Velcro fastening essential for ease of adjustment in gloves (no pin-buckle).
- Minimal metalwork/protrusions to reduce fouling and catching with equipment/tools/firearms or when in physical conflict situations.
- Heavy duty elasticated nylon manufacture for abrasion resistance and flexibility.
- A subtle nod to Policing within the design.
- Two Piece elastic 1.6mm nylon strap (no pass under the watch case).
- 22mm lug width
- "MN - Marine Nationale" style of elasticated nylon providing 15mm flex.
- "Velcro-style" hook and loop fastening system.
- Satin black, 304L grade stainless steel loop.
- Quick-Release springbars.
- Roll-stitched edges for durability and comfort.
- Union Flag patch with "thin blue line" running through.
10% of profits from sales of ParaTac straps will be donated to COPS (Care of Police Survivors) charity - https://ukcops.org/
Care of Police Survivors (COPS) is a charity that supports the families of police officers and staff who have lost their lives on duty."